Clinical Product Trainer
Experience the E4D Experience!
We are currently seeking a high energy, “can do” Trainer to join our growing organization and world class training team. We are looking for skilled Dental Hygienist/Dental Assistants who have proven skills in conducting training; classroom lectures or leading instructor led training sessions. Are you comfortable facilitating and presenting to doctors and other dental clinicians? If so, we have an opportunity for you! We have an excellent opportunity for Product (Dental) Trainer to join our training department. You will be responsible for training Dentist and/or their assistants on the use of our product. CAD/CAM experience is a big plus.
Clinical (Dental) Product Trainer
Professional experience & skills required:
· Conducts training to customers and employees, evaluates effectiveness
· Instructs participants in both classroom lectures and laboratory sessions
· Works with cross functional groups to ensure that course material reflects current product features
· Interacts with customer and functional groups to develop content of courses
· Ensures that the training program(s) meets company and customer objectives
· Keep up with market issues and competitive information
· Must have dental hygienist/assisting and/or dental laboratory technology experience
· Must know tooth anatomy CAD/CAM experience is a huge plus
· Excellent facilitation and stand up presentation skills
· Professional presence
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
The Trainer plays a crucial role in the education of E4D’s customers through group presentations and hands-on coaching at our state-of-the-art training facility. This position reports to the Director of Education.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as excellent benefits, which include medical and dental plans, employer paid short term, long term disability plans, life insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off, company paid holidays and 401(k) matching. E4D Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for this position