Technical Support Specialist
E4D Technologies – Richardson, TX 75081
We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist in our Customer/Product Support Team.
Founded in 2003, E4D Technologies is a high-tech medical device company focused on 3D digitizing applications. Lasers, custom optics, 3D rendering, custom UIs, real-time manipulation of gigabytes of 3D data, and robotics, are but a few technologies to be found in our products.
This position is responsible for providing level 2 technical (hardware/software) remote diagnostic phone support to end-users on a variety of technical issues.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Will provide diagnostic/technical service support in a call center environment on queries and adhere to all service management principals in researching, diagnosing and resolving customer technical issues on hardware/software issues.
- • Position responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical hardware and software issues to remote customers/field support.
- • Log all interactions; tracks and routes issues and requests; appropriately document resolutions on call center database.
- • Researches issues using available information resources and if necessary, redirect issues to appropriate resources and or escalate issues requiring urgent attention.
- • Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within technical field….specifically knowledge of software and electronics/hardware.
- • Take ownership of customer issues and be proactive in staying current with system information, changes and updates to better support customers.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- • 2-5 years’ experience in field/technical support or in a related area. Prefer A+ Certifications or Electronics Engineering Technology (EET). Experience with Salesforce (CRM system) a plus.
- • Must be knowledgeable of diagnosing technical issues to include software, hardware laptop and other electronic components/products.
- • Must have excellent customer service orientation excellent phone skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- • Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications and experience in customer service practices within a call center environment.
- • Must have hands on and working knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and software systems.
- • Previous field service experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as excellent benefits, which include medical and dental plans, company paid short term, long term disability plans, life insurance, 15 days of Paid Time Off, company paid holidays and 401(k) matching.
E4D Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply for this position by filling out the form below.