Territory Sales Mgr. Western Can.
Founded in 2003, E4D Technologies is a high-tech medical device company focused on 3D digitizing applications. Lasers, custom optics, 3D rendering, custom UIs, real-time manipulation of gigabytes of 3D data, and robotics, are but a few technologies to be found in our products.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as excellent benefits, which include medical and dental plans, company paid short term, long term disability plans, life insurance, 15 days Paid Time Off, company paid holidays, 401(k) with 50% matching, casual and relaxed work environment….just to name a few.
Are you resourceful, innovative, forward thinking, committed and have a passion for selling high-tech equipment? If you are, please read on!
We have an excellent opportunity for Territory Sales Managers to join our Sales team. You will be responsible for selling CAD-CAM dental products and additional high-tech equipment along with related financing. Key performance elements include: sales volume, sales growth rates, gross margin attainment, high quality-efficient installations, support to local centers and customer satisfaction (both internal and external customers). This is a base and commission driven sales opportunity.
We have immediate opening in:
Professional experience & skills required:
· Perform high-tech equipment selling function to prospective customers.
· Responsible for delivering a unique and superior customer experience with regard to purchasing and financing dental equipment.
· Working with Distributors, understand installations requirements.
· Experience with special projects, trade shows, etc.
· Will require extensive travel and some weekend work.
· A minimum of 3 years of field sales experience (medical/dental/high tech equipment sales a plus)
· Technical knowledge and aptitude a plus
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated problem solving and negation skills
· Experience managing large territories and diverse product offerings
· Must be able to travel extensively and some weekends
Apply for this position